17th & 18th Sept 2021 at Worthy Farm, Pilton.
Car Parking only:
1 day: £25
2 days: £40
Parking & Camping:
1 day: £50
2 days: £80
Limited Spaces available.
The field will be open from 12pm Thursday to 12pm Sunday.
- Your vehicle registration number
- The number of days you wish to stay
- If you require Parking Only or Parking & Camping
- Vehicle type (& if camping, state if you’re bringing a Caravan + Car, Camper van, or Tent + car)
- Your mobile phone number
- Your name and email address.
Send everything to [email protected] and put ‘Sept Parking’ in the email subject title.
We are an official offsite private parking field for ticket holders only
22-26 June 2022
When festival dates have been released for next year, please email us using the same email address to secure your parking space for 2022. All bookings will be held over until 2022.
- Park extremely close to the entrance
- Limited spaces available
- 24 hour patrolled parking
- We are open from Monday 20th, so beat the queues and arrive early.
- No carrying your luggage for miles.
- Flushed toilets.
- Hot showers available.
- 24 hour snack bar.
- Cash Payment on arrival only
Small Car / hatchback
upto: 2.4m x 4.8m
Any space outside this area has to be paid for
SWB Vans / MPvs / 4x4s / estates
Campers (eg: VW):
Motorhomes & Caravans
(must be in by Weds pm)
For those needing more room:
Do you need a specific layout? Remember to tell us!
2 side by side
3 side by side
2 spaces long
3 spaces long
Cash payment only. Required on the day of arrival
Important: Your Car Registration number will be checked on entry. If you change your vehicle between booking and arrival, we cannot guarantee a space.
Simple 3 step process:
- Gather your info from the list below.
- Email us everything.
- Make sure you know our address!
You’re done 🙂
1. We need your:
- Vehicle Registration Number
- Vehicle type: Small Car / Hatchback, SWB van, MPVs, 4x4s, Estates, Campers (eg: VWs), Caravans & Motorhomes
- Your Mobile Phone number
- Your Name
- Email address
- Any other details we need to know about. (eg: do you need a specific layout?)
2. Email everything to: [email protected]
We will get back to you with a confirmation, alternatively, call us on: 07762 349758. Payment on arrival only.
3. Head for BA6 8NB!
We are off the A361 main road with easy access & exit.
Ashcombe Park Field
We are not Ashcombe Farm Campsite!
We are a field.
The red marker on the map below is accurate. Click the ‘Satellite’ button and zoom out.
If you go to the Farm Campsite, you’re in the wrong place!